Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sam and Sarah Celebrate 6 Years!







So, Sam and I escaped for the weekend to the beautiful Oregon coast. My boss has a condo at the Inn at Spanish Head and she gave us a weekend as a gift! Thank you Suzanne!!! We had a great time! The weather was perfect, no wind on the beach, which often makes a good day absolutely unbearable on the beach. The last pic is the view from our balcony!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I love that you are blogging! I really think it is a great way to keep connected. Love the pics of you and Sam, what a special weekend you must of have. Was it hard leaving Henry? Miss ya!

Jenny vick said...

Congrats!!! It's so fun that i found you. I was looking at michelle and ryans blog when I saw you two had a blog! yay! Oh man...your little boy is sooo adorable! We have two little girls..3 and 5! check us out at djandjennyvick.blogspot.com

It's fun to reconnect with old friends!

~ Jenny Vick

Anonymous said...

Ok, so it is SOOOO time to update the blog lady!!!! ;)